Hello NYLAX Nation!
We know some of you were unable to attend the callout meeting last night so I wanted to follow up and hit some of the high points for everyone.
- Season will start for everyone (weather allowing) on Monday March 2nd.
- All schedules are uploaded to the site so you may click on any team to see your schedule.
- All teams - both boys and girls - will practice at The Pond - SE corner of HS Campus at Cumberland and Monument
- Registration remains open - standard registration period expires 2/29.
- Beginning March 1st there is a $50 Late Registration Fee added to your costs
- There are two scholarships available per yer - 1 male and 1 female - see the site for forms to apply
- Girls uniforms will change this year to sport the club logo - all existing girls uniforms may continue to be worn as long as they work for your player.
- Sponsorship Opportunities are still available -see the site for Sponsorship Forms or reach out to myself or Mike Navarro
Since the meeting I've had several parents reach out about how to replace just 1 piece of their child's player uniform. Just today we added replacement pieces to the Spirit Wear Site so you may just order 1 piece if that is what is needed. Click through here to see those offerings - https://www.jesteronlinestores.com/hunter/cart.php?m=product_list&c=84
The season is right around the corner so make sure you get your NYLAX Fan Gear Now!! Click through here to order your NYLAX Spirit Wear to be ready for the season - https://www.jesteronlinestores.com/hunter/cart.php?m=product_list&c=47
Any questions anyone still has continue to ask and we'll get you answers.
Have a great day everyone!
President of NYLAX